Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- RT @CapeTownEtc: The mountains, seas, forest and the winelands, Cape Town has it all. Here's a quick zip around our breathtaking city. 📽 @… 1 day ago
- RT @TomHall: Getting pumped for Monday... 💥 #MondayMotivation #CivilWarSignup #Coffee #MondayMorning https://t.co/J6xdKndCnd 2 weeks ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: Boulder's Beach in Simon's Town is an idyllic cove with panoramic views across False Bay. It is also home to the most well… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: Some days the landscapes, sunsets and sunrises appear too beautiful to be real. 📸 @kyleincpt https://t.co/swSApmtwpo 4 weeks ago
- Waha... I always thought it was Electric Eel... twitter.com/capetownmag/st… 1 month ago
- RT @Singita_: The view from your bed at Singita Lebombo Lodge in the Kruger National Park. This is how you want to wake up on a Monday morn… 2 months ago
- RT @WWF: Do you never forget your elephant facts? Have you got a trunk full of information about these gentle giants? Test your elephant… 2 months ago