Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- so on occasion we South Africans do have a lion wondering the streets ;) twitter.com/GetawayMagazin… 4 days ago
- Arniston OR Agulhas... which ever name - its a lovely little seaside town - at the southern most tip of Africa - wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Love Love Love - True African Style twitter.com/Singita_/statu… 1 week ago
- hope Tintswalo Atlantic will recover like last time... our thoughts are with you... twitter.com/Tintswalolodge… 2 weeks ago
- can't wait to meet Pigcasso! twitter.com/VandAWaterfron… 3 weeks ago
- looks to me like he's ready to pounce! twitter.com/africageo/stat… 3 weeks ago
- The most powerful, abundant and life giving phrase I can use today is thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you 3 weeks ago