Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- RT @ZemaSoks: Ag, I'm so far💔. @GirlTalkZA Cape Townians please support this. twitter.com/Sister_Bettina… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: PICTURES: The Lady of Black River has taken up the South African flag amid the coronavirus pandemic to remind the nation t… 2 weeks ago
- Stunning! twitter.com/ShamwariReserv… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TableMountainCa: Hey, @LionsHeadCPT , you're looking cute under the covers this morning 😍 https://t.co/HK2IL4wAFl 3 weeks ago
- RT @TableMountainNP: SANParks Marine Biologist Dr. Alison Kock, 'Surveying fish & shark diversity & abundance in @TableMountainNP ' #MPA… 1 month ago
- Kruger National Park temporarily closes roads, facilities due to heavy rains ewn.co.za/video/11105/kr… via @ewnreporter 1 month ago
- RT @GetawayMagazine: A creative waste receptacle in the shape of a whale is a huge success and has encouraged Noordhoek residents to clean… 2 months ago