Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- RT @HauteCabriere: Our restaurant is the perfect destination this summer for lunch or dinner with family and friends. We are open 7 days a… 1 day ago
- not sure if I support yet another lodge in Kruger... nice idea with the historic / train angle, but MASS TOURISM... twitter.com/GetawayMagazin… 1 day ago
- 1 slow step @ a time... but we will get there! 2 days ago
- The Smoke that Thunders! Vic Falls - what a Gem :) twitter.com/GetawayMagazin… 3 days ago
- I am SO proud to be South African right now! Beautiful - Inspirational - SA at its best!! THE CROSSING - Friends of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TelegraphTravel: Drumroll….. What is the Best City in the world, according to you? The finalists are Cape Town, Tokyo and Vancouver.… 1 week ago
- Forever in our Hearts Madiba twitter.com/NelsonMandela/… 1 week ago