Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- RT @alanwinde: I would like to officially welcome United Airlines to Cape Town!✈️🇺🇸🇿🇦 Yesterday, their inaugural flight from New York/Newar… 1 month ago
- Private: Strange (non)case of pangolin killings in Mozambique disq.us/t/3k1qm2g 1 month ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: These penguins have the perfect plan for this scorcher of a day! Happy Friday Cape Town, keep cool. 🎥 @jule.popule https:… 1 month ago
- Knew it! Another nod to pure genius :) twitter.com/Eat_Out/status… 2 months ago
- RT @Tswalu: Baby meerkats at Tswalu! . 📷 @BarryPeiser #safari #wildlifephotography #southafrica #meerkats https://t.co/42H2ZAVWCT 2 months ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: Stellenbosch is known for its beautiful vineyards and being home to one of the country's top universities. Here are the or… 2 months ago
- RT @WildEarth: When we are young our parents teach us to look both ways before crossing the road. It seems @faulconbridgesteve needs to do… 2 months ago