Search Africa Road Travel
Africa Road Travel
Southern Africa Tour Operator and professional Ground Handler.
This is the place we like to share items of interest, our experiences, discoveries and what Southern Africa has to offer.
Please note that all stories, articles and materials contained on this site are sourced from various internet sites, other materials, service providers and our personal library.
All the photographs, unless otherwise indicated are not owned by us. The use of any material from other sources is for the purpose of dissemination of knowledge, article presentation, discussion, or comment, and as a visual aid to convey the beauty and interest of the subject.
When possible we give credit to photographers and service providers, if you are the legitimate owner of any pictures, and for whatever reason you do not want them displayed on our site, please let us know and we will remove them.
- YES YES YES!!! Switzerland just put South Africa on its 'green list' - no quarantine needed for travellers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ZemaSoks: Ag, I'm so far💔. @GirlTalkZA Cape Townians please support this. twitter.com/Sister_Bettina… 6 months ago
- RT @CapeTownEtc: PICTURES: The Lady of Black River has taken up the South African flag amid the coronavirus pandemic to remind the nation t… 6 months ago
- Stunning! twitter.com/ShamwariReserv… 6 months ago
- RT @TableMountainCa: Hey, @LionsHeadCPT , you're looking cute under the covers this morning 😍 https://t.co/HK2IL4wAFl 6 months ago
- RT @TableMountainNP: SANParks Marine Biologist Dr. Alison Kock, 'Surveying fish & shark diversity & abundance in @TableMountainNP ' #MPA… 7 months ago
- Kruger National Park temporarily closes roads, facilities due to heavy rains ewn.co.za/video/11105/kr… via @ewnreporter 7 months ago